newsBRILLANT - News: CSP||B tool for calculating control loop invariants

Show feedback again
Latest News
B parsing is complete posted by scolin, Mon 16 Apr 2012 04:22:19 PM UTC - 0 replies
CSP||B tool for calculating control loop invariants posted by scolin, Mon 30 Nov 2009 06:01:23 PM UTC - 0 replies
BiCoax, a Coq library for B, is in the repository posted by scolin, Tue 02 Sep 2008 02:54:50 PM UTC - 0 replies
Alpha (debian) package : brillant-core posted by gmariano, Tue 29 Jan 2008 11:57:45 AM UTC - 1 reply
New jabber chatroom / nouveau salon jabber posted by scolin, Mon 28 Jan 2008 04:51:22 PM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[13 news in archive]

CSP||B tool for calculating control loop invariants

Item posted by Samuel Colin <scolin> on Mon 30 Nov 2009 06:01:23 PM UTC.

Added as of today to the extension tools of Brillant/BCaml, a tool developed by Huu Nghia Nguyen from the LORIA/Dedale team for his internship.

For the theory behind, take a look at http://csp-b.org/

In practice, after receiving the source at my (Samuel Colin) request, I saw that he used parts of BCaml for his tool. I thus added it to the BCaml sources, made some changes so as it compiles, removed the redundant files by linking to the BCaml core and made some more minor changes.

Many thanks go to Huu Nghia Nguyen, his supervisor Jean-Pierre Jacquot and the Dedale team for making this work available !

Comments:

No messages in CSP||B tool for calculating control loop invariants

Start a New Thread:

You could post if you were logged in
Show feedback again

Back to the top