newsCombat Of Death - A First Person Shooter - News: Some bugs fixed etc.

Show feedback again
Latest News
Combat of Death participating in Code Yard posted by hylke, Thu 09 Mar 2006 07:44:02 AM UTC - 0 replies
Serious performance issues posted by hylke, Fri 09 Dec 2005 09:07:36 PM UTC - 0 replies
Combat of Death not dead!! posted by hylke, Wed 02 Nov 2005 01:57:06 PM UTC - 0 replies
Development screenshot avaible posted by hylke, Wed 17 Aug 2005 03:19:47 PM UTC - 0 replies
New developer posted by hylke, Sat 23 Jul 2005 10:34:58 AM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[15 news in archive]

Some bugs fixed etc.

Item posted by Dave <fregoth> on Sun 03 Jul 2005 06:04:15 PM UTC.

Hello folks,

this is the first time that I submit some news, because I finally got some news. I managed to compile the project on windows! It toke me a while because I was busy white school and all kind of thinks went wrong with installing the libraries. First I tried to instal QT, I followed the instructions and thought I had installed it correctly, but it wouldn't work. So after 2 weeks I decided to instal it again. I followed the same instrucions and this time it worked:S still don't know what I did wrong the first time. Than the libraries from openAL and lib3ds, from openAL I downloaded a non working copy and with lib3ds I forgot to compile the library, I know I'm stupid. So finaly after a month or so it works:D
I was happy to see that my code from the camera and the logfile worked!
Since I have the compiler working (about a week now) I have been trying to make as much time for programming as possible, so I spend half the time I should be learning on programming(because I had my tests week on school, tommorow I have my final 2 tests and than it's holiday:D).

Now I have told you enough bullshit, so I'm going to tell you what I did. First of all I fixed a bug that didn't work on windows. Than I fixed the flickering screen bug. And finaly I made the mouse work properly and changed the screen resize function so every thing is as square as it should be.

I think I will update the changes in a day or 3 so you guys can also enjoy from it;)

Greetz fregoth

Comments:

No messages in Some bugs fixed etc.

Start a New Thread:

You could post if you were logged in
Show feedback again

Back to the top